Serial Numbers for Laplink Software, Inc. ProductsLast updated on April 6, 2012
Document relates to: All Laplink Products
Where do I find the serial number for my Laplink Software, Inc. product?
If you purchased a physical version of your Laplink Software, Inc. product, the serial number is located on a white sticker on the back of the CD sleeve.
Your serial numbers will start with the following characters:
- PCmover Home: PMH
- PCmover Pro/Ultimate: PMP
- PCmover Essentials/PCmover Versions 1-3: PCM
- PCmover Netbook: PMN
- PCmover Image Assistant: 1MG
- PCmover Upgrade Assistant: PMV
- PCmover Business: PMB
- Transfer My PC (PCmover Rebrand): TMP
- Transfer Your PC (PCmover Rebrand): TYP
- PC Relocator (PCmover Rebrand): PCR
- PCsync: PCS
- Switch & Sync: SWS
- PDAsync: PD
- FileMover: FLM or FMB (depends on version)
- PC Lock: PLK
- Laplink Everywhere: No starting characters, random string.
- Laplink V for DOS: LLV
- Laplink Gold:
- Laplink Gold 11.5: LGB
- Laplink Gold 12: L12
- Laplink Gold 2008: L14
- Laplink Gold for Windows 7: L15
- DiskImage: JPN
- SafeErase: EAN
- Defrag: DPN
If you purchased your software as a download, the serial number is located in your emailed receipt. If the serial number is missing, or the setup program states that it is incorrect, see Technical Document 77: How do I Get Help Downloading Laplink Products?
PDAsync 1.0 does not have a serial number.
This Article can be found by searching for:
Keywords: Install: Download, Install: Errors, Laplink: Serial Numbers, How to: Laplink
Platforms: Win31, Win95, Win98/SE, WinNT, WinMe, Win2K, WinXP, WinVista, Win7