How to Turn On Logging in Disk ImageLast updated on April 10, 2012
Document relates to: DiskImage
I have been asked to create a log file using DiskImage. How do I do this?
After starting Laplink DiskImage on your new PC, go to the Start Page and follow the 6 easy steps below:
- From the Start Page, select Reports from the File tab at the top of the screen to open the Reports List.
- Select the report with the appropriate date and time of the attempted imaging or restoration. This will most likely be labeled with an Unsuccessful status.
- Click Open at top of screen.
- When the Report for Imaging window pops up, click the XML View button at the bottom of the window.
- Highlight the entire text of the file with your left mouse button, right-click, then select Copy.
- Then Paste the entire contents of that .xml file into an email addressed to the link below:
This Article can be found by searching for:
Keywords: How To: Laplink; Logging
Platforms: WinXP, WinVista, Win7